- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure maple syrup
- ⅔ cup lactose-free milk
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl or jar with a lid, add the rolled oats, cinnamon, chia seeds, salt, vanilla, maple syrup and milk. Top with the blueberries, but don't mix them in.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out of the fridge first thing in the morning. When ready to eat, stir and enjoy.