Salad with Almond-Crusted Trout
Spring Mix Salad
- 3 ounces spring mix salad greens (such as Earthbound Farm)
- ¼ red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons raw almonds (chopped)
- almond-Crusted Trout (leftover from Sunday night's dinner)
- 2 tablespoons lemon vinaigrette
- Mix greens, bell pepper, carrots, tomatoes, and almonds in a large bowl.
- Using a fork, flake the trout into bite-size pieces; discard skin if desired. Add to bowl of mixed greens.
- To serve, put dressing on salad and toss to coat.