Spring Mix Salad with Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Spring Mix Salad
- 3 ounces spring mix salad greens (such as Earthbound Farm)
- ¼ red bell pepper (sliced)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
- chicken (leftover from Thursday night's dinner)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Mix greens, bell pepper, tomatoes, and pine nuts (if using) in a large bowl.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl of mixed greens.
- When ready to serve, shake dressing, pour over salad and toss to coat.