Spring Mix Salad with Chickpeas and Chicken
Spring Mix Salad
- 3 ounces spring mix salad greens (such as Earthbound Farm)
- ¼ red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup canned chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons raw almonds (chopped)
- chicken (leftover from Monday night's dinner)
- 2 tablespoons lemon vinaigrette
- Mix greens, bell pepper, carrots, tomatoes, chickpeas and almonds in a large bowl.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl of mixed greens.
- When ready to serve, shake dressing, pour over salad and toss to coat.