Sriracha Spiced Chickpeas and Almonds
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans) (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup almonds (raw)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup sriracha chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- Place the chickpeas on layers of paper towel and dry well.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the almonds and chia seeds.
- Place the Sriracha and honey in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add to the chickpea mixture and toss to coat.
- Divide the mixture between 2 baking sheets lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Roast, turning occasionally, for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool on trays before serving.
- Store the mix in an airtight container for up to 1 week.