Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt, not iodized
- 1 banana (sliced)
- ⅛ cup walnuts (broken into pieces)
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Place water in a small pot and add salt. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add rolled oats.
- Cook for 5 minutes (or until desired thickness is achieved), stirring occasionally.
- While the oats are cooking, place banana, walnuts, chia seeds, and hemp seeds into a bowl. When the oats are done, pour into the bowl and drizzle with maple syrup. Stir and enjoy.